Basics of the program
- 3 Months in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- 10 VR/AR; Blockchain start-ups
- $20,000-$100,000 investment per start-up
- Fast track partnership opportunities with VC’s and mentors
- Access to VR, blockchain, coworking, media production and other labs
- A comprehensive program taught by experienced entrepreneurs
- Access to a community of founders, advisors, growth hackers, lawyers, angels & marketing pros who are passionate about helping one another
- Access to our events, lectures and workshops in Plovdiv for 12 months
A Hub for Disruptive Tech Innovation
with Global Impact
Founded by Entrepreneurs
Managing Partner at Plovdiv.Digital
Mike Gilliland is a serial entrepreneur, and a founder and Managing Partner of Plovdiv.Digital and Future Thinkers.
Managing Partner & Director of PR at Plovdiv.Digital
Euvie Ivanova is an entrepreneur, founder, and director of PR at Plovdiv.Digital and Future Thinkers.
Managing Director at Hexayurt Capital
Vinay Gupta is inventor and investor at Hexayurt Capital Partners and Plovdiv.Digital.
Plovdiv.Digital provides a global network of mentors, founders, and investors.
How it works
- Product building
- Grow users, customers and revenue
- Marketing mentorship program
- Pitch for new business
- Prep for demo day
- VC & Angel funding
Below are examples of the types of mentoring sessions:
- VCs and angels who discuss startup funding
- Attorneys who discuss patents, IP and startup legal issues
- Designers who discuss smart UI, UX and product design
- Marketing experts who discuss branding and positioning
- Veteran entrepreneurs who discuss their experience running startups
- Financial advisors who discuss operating plans, forecasts and P&L
- HR professional who discuss employee retention, happiness & benefits
- Authors and consultants who discuss management and leadership
- Growth hackers who discuss customer acquisition, virality and funnels
- PR experts who discuss visibility, press and story development
NOTE: Classes, workshops & sessions will vary depending on availability of mentors
Classes & Workshops
Below are the types of topics we cover in our classes:
- Prepping Startups for Investment
- Finding & Selling Investors
- Putting Together a Smart Business Plan
- Preparing Your Presentation & Investor Deck
- Proving a Product-Market Fit to Investors
- Creating a Fundable Business Model
- Budgeting, Forecasts and Governance
- Growth Hacking and Gaining Traction
- Launching and Scaling Your Business
- Valuations, Discounts, Term Sheets & Debt
- Marketing & Customer Acquisition
- Perfecting Your Pitch
What we look for
We look for startups who are specializing in and combining the following industries:
- Virtual reality
- Augmented reality
- The Internet of Things
- Sustainable / renewable energies
- Artificial intelligence
How we evaluate applications
Problems to solve
Economic risks – By 2030 costs on asset renewal of the world’s infrastructure will grow up to $70 trln. Transnational corporations form a giant bow-tie structure, and 737 MNCs control 80% of total world’s wealth.
Environmental risks – By 2030 costs of ecological and climate problems, discharge of shortage of energy and drinking water will be around $95 trln.
Geopolitical risks – Mismanagement of population ageing; Rising debt.
Societal risks – Income inequality in OECD countries is at its highest level for the past half century (2012). 1 in 5 of the world’s people – 1.2 billion – live on less than one dollar a day.
Technological risks – Diffusion of weapons of mass destruction, cyber-attacks, etc.
Entrepreneurship could be considered as the main driver of world economy’s sustainable growth and a solution to the world’s problems as far as it existed in all economies throughout the world and centuries as the main transformational force. Entrepreneurship could be characterized by:
- Complex system transformation issues
- Informational, institutional, social and cultural changes
- Creative destruction and technologies
- Synergetic effect from new and existing technologies
- Possibility to increase wealth and reallocate resources, consume less – produce more
$20K Plovdiv.Digital investment for 6% common stock
Coworking Spaces & Private Offices
Big open spaces that encourage collaboration and free exchange of ideas and private offices when you need to put your head down and get some work done.
Virtual reality labs with headsets from various manufacturers, green screens, 3d cameras, and high performance PC’s.
Media Production Labs
Large production stages, green screens, cameras, lights, sound gear, electrical and grip equipment. We also offer post-production resources ranging from private editing suites to voice-over recording booths.
Human Charging Stations
Meditation spaces and floatation to help with relaxation, stress relief, and creative thinking.